The new an improved Eastbourne Football Club site is coming soo.
If you have not yet registered to play it is easy. Go to MyComet and click login, if you are new click sign-up.
New Zealand Football are implementing a new online database called COMET. This means there are changes to the way you register for the football season. Details are below, but if you have any questions please email email@example.com .
1. You will receive an email from NZ Football with your login and password for MyComet.
2. Once you have logged in click Register on left hand pane
3. This will take you to the Comet items screen – next to Seller it will say Eastbourne Football Club
4. Select the “+” to select the correct registration for your child. This will add it to your cart.
5. Once done, select, Proceed to Checkout to view your cart summary, check it is correct and then select Submit Payment.
6. You can also update your personal details and change your password within your MyComet profile.
If you have not received the email from Capital Football please email firstname.lastname@example.org for your login details.
Click on this link https://mycomet-oceania.analyticom.de/en_NZ/login and then click on- Don’t have an account? Sign up. This will enable you to create a profile within the NZ Football MyComet database with your child’s name and details.
1. Once you have set up your account, you will be sent a verification email. Once logged in – click Register on the left hand pane
2. This will take you to the Comet items screen – next to Seller, search for Stop Out SC in the dropdown box
3. Select the “+” to select the correct registration for your child. This will add it to your cart.
4. Once done, select, Proceed to Checkout to view your cart summary, check it is correct and then select Submit Payment.
Note: each player has a separate profile, so if you are registering for more than one child, or family member, you will need to do each one separately under their own profile.