- Business Trading name: Eastbourne Football Club Incorporated
- Legal Business Name: Eastbourne Football Club Incorporated
- Physical address: c/- Eastbourne Sports and Services Club, Tuatoru Street, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt 5013, New Zealand
- Postal address: PO Box 41-080, Eastbourne, Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or our facebook page
MyCOMET is an online player management system implemented by NZ Football for all New Zealand clubs. Seniors and juniors wanting to play for Eastbourne FC teams must register through this site. To cover running costs, Eastbourne FC charge registrations fees.
Payment options: Cheque, internet banking, online credit card. Eastbourne Football Club Incorporated is a New Zealand organisation that transacts/bills in New Zealand dollars.
Upon commencing a transaction through MyCOMET you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. We shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of providing Payment Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors outside of our control.
We also use a payment gateway operated by Paymark for transactions incurred via
- Refunds are at the sole discretion of Eastbourne Football Club. Any requests for refunds will require the authorisation of the Treasurer. If your refund request is accepted, the refund will be transferred back to the originating credit card, nominated account, or held to your credit against future invoices. No cash refunds will be given.
- In the case of overpayment, a refund will only be provided when it has been proven that there has been an overpayment or where we are obliged to provide a refund by law. When applying for a refund you must provide us with proof of the overpayment or provide reasons why the refund should be made.
SSL protocol (2048-bit) is used to encrypt all data transferred over the network. However, you
acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never entirely secure or private, and that any message or information you send through MyCOMET (including credit card information) may be read or intercepted by others, even where MyCOMET, Paymark, and/or the Online Shop is stated as being secure. Neither we, Paymark, or the Online Shop shall have any liability for the interception or ‘hacking’ of data through the any of the aforementioned services by unauthorised third parties.
Having the above information present in your will ensure that your site is compliant. However, note that some banks may ask for further information or clarification before confirmation.